Shinola Detroit's stylish Runwell city bicycles take inspiration from the French Porteur bikes, which were primarily used by newspaper couriers. Taking inspiration from this classic frame, this limited edition design boasts some modern features that those original French couriers would have been very appreciative of. This includes an electronic shifting system, hydraulic breaks, as well as lights that are powered by pedaling the wheels.
The bike is designed to be a high-performance one, no matter what kind of weather conditions are outside, making it a low-maintenance machine that requires very little upkeep. Although it sources inspiration from France, the Runwell's frame is American-made and available in a variety of vibrant and fun colors to choose from.
Runwell is a Sleek City Cycle That Draws Inspiration from French Couriers
1. City Bicycles - City bicycles with modern features and design are becoming increasingly popular among urban commuters.
2. Electronic Shifting Systems - The use of electronic shifting systems in bicycles is revolutionizing the cycling industry, providing smoother and more precise gear changes.
3. High-performance Bicycles - There is a growing demand for high-performance bicycles that can withstand various weather conditions and require minimal maintenance.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - The bicycle manufacturing industry has an opportunity to incorporate modern features and design into their products to cater to the increasing demand for city bicycles.
2. Cycling Accessories - Cycling accessory manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of electronic shifting systems by developing innovative and compatible accessories for cyclists.
3. Urban Commuting - The urban commuting industry can benefit from the demand for high-performance bicycles that offer convenience, durability, and stylish design for city dwellers.