Atelier Olschinsky previously stunned audiences with his collection of digital drawings featuring top down views of futuristic metropolises and he once again captures that visual magic with his Cities 2 series.
If it's at all possible, Cities 2 is actually more meticulously detailed in comparison to the first Cities series and Atelier Olschinsky's choice of colors is as desolate and awe-inspiring as ever. City planners should definitely take a gander at these digital illustrations for ideas on how to design modern cityscapes.
Implications - Consumers are fascinated with digital artistry as it is an emerging artform that resembles nothing previously seen in human history. It inspires with its distinct visual style. As such, corporations that are looking to invoke progress and innovation may consider using digital art in media campaigns.
Cities 2 Continues Atelier Olschinsky's Impressive Series
1. Digital Art Trends - The rise of digital art presents opportunities for businesses to incorporate it in their media campaigns and appeal to consumers who are fascinated with this emerging artform.
2. Futuristic Cityscapes Trends - The intricate and desolate futuristic cityscapes depicted in Atelier Olschinsky's Cities 2 series can inspire city planners and urban designers to explore new designs for modern cities.
3. Top-down View Trends - The top-down view used in Atelier Olschinsky's digital drawings offers a unique perspective for architects and designers to imagine and create innovative designs for cities and buildings.
1. Advertising Industry - The use of digital art in advertising campaigns can capture consumers' attention and allow businesses to differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
2. Architecture Industry - The detailed and futuristic cityscapes in Atelier Olschinsky's Cities 2 series can inspire architects to push boundaries and explore unconventional designs for modern cities and buildings.
3. Urban Planning Industry - The intricate and desolate cityscapes in Atelier Olschinsky's Cities 2 series can challenge and inspire urban planners to re-imagine modern cities and how they can better serve the needs of their inhabitants.