The 'Circa' concept watch has been designed by Kayvan Khimsaria as an accessory that takes a decidedly more approximate approach to the process of keeping time. The watch is characterized by its all-black design that will indicate the time to the wearer in the form of illuminated dots that indicate the hour as well as the 15-minute points. This will let the wearer know the approximate time, but doesn't allow for precise timekeeping to encourage the wearer to focus less on the clock and more on the task at hand.
The 'Circa' concept watch takes a different approach to a common accessory and could help a person to alleviate their feelings of stress and anxiety by focusing less on time.
The 'Circa' Concept Watch by Kayvan Khimsaria is All-Black
1. Approximate Timekeeping - The trend of using technology to promote mindfulness, productivity, and alleviate stress by approximating time instead of precise timekeeping.
2. Minimalist Design - The trend of minimalism in product and accessory design that promotes simplicity, elegance and timelessness.
3. Illuminated Indicators - The trend of using illumination in product and accessory design to provide a subtle and intuitive product experience.
1. Technology - There is an opportunity for the technology industry to develop more products and features that promote mindfulness, simplicity, and focus.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry, particularly in the watch category, can capitalize on the minimalist design trend and offer consumers more functional accessories with an emphasis on style and simplicity.
3. Home Decor - The trend of illuminated indicators can be translated into home decor design for a more intuitive, functional, and minimalist aesthetic.