The Cirbin V13R is reminiscent of a classic hotrod by having just design hints to give lookers a clue. The roadster is powered by a 1250cc Harley-Davidson, linked to a five speed. The incredible fiberglass body is over a tubular chassis that is reinforced for safely. If you want more chrome, the chassis plating is an option.
As a bonus, here are some more fun trikes for you:
Implications - If you too find yourself simply salivating at this display of amazing vehicles and exotic trikes, rest assured I'm right there with you. These spectacular hot-rod referencing cars are about as classic as chassis can be.
The Cirbin V13R Power Trike
1. Power Trikes - The trend of powerful and stylish trikes is gaining traction, with opportunities for innovation in engine and chassis design.
2. Hot-rod Design - The trend of incorporating classic hot-rod elements into modern vehicles is growing, presenting opportunities for creative design and marketing.
3. Exotic Fiberglass Bodies - The exotic look and durability of fiberglass bodies for trikes is on the rise, creating opportunities for innovation in materials and construction techniques.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry has the potential to capitalize on the demand for unique trikes with innovative designs and technologies.
2. Recreational Vehicles - The recreational vehicle industry can explore new avenues in trike design and manufacture to meet the growing demand for stylish and powerful vehicles.
3. Custom Manufacturing - Custom manufacturing has an opportunity to meet the demand for personalized and unique trikes with innovative design and production techniques.