The Converse Chuck Taylor is looking sexier than ever in the new leather Converse Chuck Taylor Strap Hi Leather. Featuring double velcro straps, metal grommets and leather detailing, this Chuck is perfect for the pubs and the clubs.
The addition of the ankle straps on the Converse Chuck Taylor Strap Hi Leather is part of a larger trend in high top sneaker fashion. Worn loosely laced with the velcro undone, sneaker companies like Supra Vader, Adidas and Puma and Nike are all featuring straps in their current and 2011 high top sneaker lines.
The Converse Chuck Taylor Strap Hi Leather is Pub- and Club-Ready
1. High Top Sneaker Fashion - Opportunity for innovative sneaker companies to design high top sneakers with unique strap designs for a trendy and fashionable look.
2. Ankle Strap Sneakers - Potential for sneaker brands to create ankle strap sneakers with added features like velcro straps and metal grommets, combining style and functionality.
3. Strap Detailing on Footwear - Chance for footwear companies to incorporate strap detailing in their designs, increasing the appeal and versatility of their products.
1. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for footwear brands to capitalize on the trend of ankle strap sneakers and incorporate unique strap designs into their collections.
2. Fashion - Innovative fashion brands can leverage the high top sneaker trend with ankle straps, creating stylish and functional footwear options that appeal to a wide consumer base.
3. Sportswear - Opportunity for sportswear companies to incorporate ankle strap sneakers into their performance footwear lines, providing athletes with trendy and supportive footwear options.