Raven-haired model Shalom Harlow appears in the stunning studio shoot 'Chrysalide' in Numero #108. Fantastical outfits from Alexander McQueen, Alberta Ferretti, Moncler, Dolce & Gabbana and Comme des Garcons are all featured in black, white or tan the simplistic colors further highlighting the intricate designs.
Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello capture 'Chrysalide' in Numero #108 and Samuel FranÃ§ois is responsible for styling the elegant editorial.
Implications - Female consumers are drawn towards the delicate features of peacocks and other graceful birds. These costumes enable them the opportunity to envision themselves as something other than what they are. By leveraging this opportunity to connect with female consumers, brands can form a meaningful connection with that demographic.
Model Shalom Harlow Takes Flight for 'Chrysalide' in Numero #108
1. Fantastical Outfits - Brands can explore innovative designs inspired by peacocks and other graceful birds to create costumes that allow female consumers to transform and envision themselves in a different way.
2. Simplistic Colors - Utilizing black, white, and tan colors in fashion designs can enhance the intricate details and highlight the beauty of the garments.
3. Studio Shoots - Fashion photographers can experiment with studio shoots to capture stunning visuals and showcase the elegance of fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can incorporate the delicate features of peacocks and other birds into their designs to create unique and captivating outfits.
2. Photography - Photographers can use studio shoots as a medium to capture and highlight the intricate details of fashion editorials.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can leverage fantastical outfits and simplistic colors to connect with female consumers and create a meaningful impact in their marketing and advertising campaigns.