The latest unique and eclectic furnishing designs by celebrated designer Christopher Guy were unveiled at the illustrious Maison & Objets tradeshow in Paris.
Guy’s latest luxurious furniture creations, which include the ‘Bird’s Nest’ collection and ‘Silk Cut’ line, “fuse the timeless and classical with the adventurous and contemporary,” remarks Ho Yun Kuan of Luxury Insider. This is apparent in the velvet and wood abstract headboard which resembles more of a rich burrow or sanctuary than a bird’s nest.
Eclectic Designs by Christopher Guy Channel Luxury Animal Abodes
1. Luxury Furniture Design - There is an opportunity for designers to create unique and eclectic designs for luxury home furnishings that can blend timeless with contemporary styles.
2. Animal-inspired Furniture - There is a growing trend to create furniture based on the design elements found in animals in order to provide a unique and sophisticated look.
3. Environmental-friendly Furniture - The trend reveals that people are looking for furniture designs that are both unique and environmentally friendly.
1. Home Furnishings Industry - Manufacturers in the home furnishings industry can take inspiration and cue from the wildlife surroundings to make luxurious furniture.
2. Interior Design Industry - Interior designers can be inspired by the wildlife and natural surroundings to create unique designs that blend the timeless and classical with the contemporary.
3. Luxury Fashion Industry - Luxury fashion designers can take inspiration from the harmonious and eco-friendly nature of the wildlife surrounding us and create eye-catching designs.