Designers always seem to go crazy with color and print when designing for the spring season, but the Christopher Esber Spring 2012 collection heads in the opposite direction. This photo series, captured by photographer Daniel Gurton, showcases a variety of chic pieces that are perfect for the urban fashionista who wants to keep her look simple for the day to day.
Featuring the work of stylist Ryan Lobo and model Ruby Jean Wilson, the Christopher Esber Spring 2012 photos are elegant and understated, showing off Esber's crisp and clean lines and overall elegant aesthetic. Highlights from the collection include a royal blue short-sleeved sheath dress, a seemingly backless collared shirt and a pair of navy and white color-blocked trousers.
Daniel Gurton Photographs the Christopher Esber Spring 2012 Line
1. Minimalistic Fashion - There is a growing trend towards minimalistic fashion, focusing on clean lines and understated elegance.
2. Urban Fashion - Urban fashion is becoming more popular, with a demand for simple and chic pieces that can be worn on a day-to-day basis.
3. Color Blocking - Color blocking is a trend that involves combining solid blocks of color to create bold and eye-catching outfits.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can leverage the trend of minimalistic fashion by creating collections that focus on clean lines and understated elegance.
2. Retail - The retail industry can cater to the demand for urban fashion by offering a wide range of simple and chic pieces for everyday wear.
3. Styling and Image Consulting - The styling and image consulting industry can incorporate the trend of color blocking by advising clients on how to create bold and eye-catching outfits using solid blocks of color.