These luxury Christmas snow globes contain real diamonds and a custom 3D family portrait.
Priced at $5,000 per holiday statue, the Christmas snow globes are sure to make highly treasured personalized gifts. The white, sparkly snow in the Christmas snow globes is actually made of real diamonds. The little figurines captured in each sphere are handcrafted, painted and customized to each globe's giftee. They can be created in the image of each member of a family, including pets, and are arranged in adorable wintertime scenes: playful snowball fights, adventurous ski excursions or snowman-making contests, for example.
At the holidays, ambitious gifters seek out the most memorable bespoke items for their loved ones. These luxury Christmas snow globes show a level of care and personalization that will certainly appeal to high-end shoppers.
Image Credit: Luxury Launches
This Christmas Snow Globe Uses Real Jewels and a 3D Family Portrait
1. Luxury Bespoke Christmas Gifts - The trend of bespoke and highly personalized luxury Christmas gifts presents opportunities for luxury retailers to create high-end products that will appeal to discerning shoppers.
2. Real Diamonds in Decor - The trend of incorporating real diamonds into decor items offers disruptive innovation opportunities for jewelry companies to expand beyond traditional products and create luxury items that appeal to a wider range of consumers.
3. Customized 3D Portraits - The trend of creating custom 3D portraits presents opportunities for companies in the tech industry to develop innovative and user-friendly platforms for consumers to easily create personalized items.
1. Luxury Retail - The luxury retail industry can capitalize on the trend of bespoke high-end Christmas gifts by creating unique and personalized products that appeal to affluent consumers.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry has opportunities to disrupt the market by incorporating real diamonds into unconventional products such as luxury Christmas snow globes.
3. Tech - The tech industry can capitalize on the trend of creating customized 3D portraits by developing user-friendly platforms that allow consumers to create unique and personalized items easily.