This delightful concoction is probably not what you had in mind when you read chocolate pretzel. From Jessie Oleson Moore, these chocolate-peanut butter-filled soft pretzels were the result of a Pillsbury bake-off competition. Using a recipe from Elizabeth Bennet, Moore made the pretzels using canned bread stick dough. Meanwhile, the filling is a combination of cocoa, peanut butter, egg and whipped cream. Garnished with a bit of sea salt, this chocolate pretzel is the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
If you love chocolate but aren't too into sweets and also have a thing for carbs, you have likely entirely lost your chill by now. To make your own, you can visit the Cake Spy blog for full instructions.
This Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pretzel is Sweet and Savory Heaven
1. Sweet and Savory Combinations - Exploring unique flavor combinations that combine sweetness and savory elements, such as in stuffed soft pretzels, offers opportunities for innovative food creations.
2. Canned Breadstick Dough Hacks - Discovering inventive ways to use canned breadstick dough, like in the recipe for chocolate-peanut butter-filled soft pretzels, can lead to disruptive innovations in the baking industry.
3. Gourmet Snacks with a Twist - Creating gourmet snack options with unexpected twists, like incorporating chocolate and peanut butter into soft pretzels, presents disruptive innovation opportunities within the snack food industry.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the trend of sweet and savory combinations to develop unique products that cater to consumers' evolving flavor preferences.
2. Baking - In the baking industry, leveraging canned breadstick dough in creative ways can open up possibilities for novel product offerings and recipe hacks.
3. Snack Foods - Snack food companies can tap into the demand for gourmet snacks with a twist by incorporating unexpected flavors and ingredients, such as chocolate and peanut butter, into their product lines.