With the aim of surprising and delighting the public in Covent Garden, Cadbury set up a 'Joynormous' chocolate giveaway with help from former English cricket captain Freddie Flintoff.
In the Covent Garden area, "Joy Agents" handed out scratch cards and the luckiest of all people got the chance to visit Freddie the Genie. As a bit of a prankster, Flintoff reveled in being part of a stunt that had him dress up in disguise as a fortune teller.
At the fortune-telling Joynormous Machine, Freddie the Genie had the chance to speak with people and assess their personality in order to deliver a personalized prize. With more than 20,000 personalized prizes available, there were some truly impressive rewards to be had, some with values up to £10,000.
Cadbury's 'Joynormous' Chocolate Giveaway Features Freddie Flintoff
1. Experiential Marketing - Brands can use experiential marketing to surprise and delight their target audience and increase engagement.
2. Personalization - Using personalized promotions can help brands create emotional connections with their customers and stand out from competitors.
3. Surprise Rewards - Offering unexpected and valuable rewards can generate excitement and positive sentiment around a brand's products or services.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can use experiential marketing and personalized rewards to build loyalty and attract new customers.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment brands can leverage surprise rewards and personalized promotions as part of their marketing campaigns to increase engagement and build brand awareness.
3. Retail - Retailers can create unique in-store experiences that feature surprise rewards and personalized promotions to drive foot traffic and sales.