To promote the launch of its Eatertainment video platform, Cadbury is inviting people in London to try a variety of chocolate dishes—including Creme Egg spaghetti. The two-day event kicks off on January 23rd and the brand hopes it will set a record as the longest social eating livestream.
Those who attend the chocolate-eating 24-hour livestream will have the chance to enjoy other unusual complimentary dishes like Creme Egg curry, Creme Egg toasties and Creme Egg brownies.
As Cadbury's Eatertainment platform promises to be particularly entertaining for chocolate lovers, people will have the chance to star in their own Creme Egg movie and participate in the live broadcast that will be happening on Facebook.
Cadbury's Unique Chocolate Dishes Promote Its Video Platform
1. Livestream Events - Livestream events are becoming popular marketing strategies for brands to engage with their audience in real-time and create unique experiences.
2. Chocolate Dishes - Creating unique and innovative chocolate dishes allows brands to attract attention and provide a memorable experience for consumers.
3. Eatertainment Video Platforms - The rise of eatertainment video platforms presents an opportunity for brands to combine entertainment and food to engage with a wider audience.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore innovative and creative ways to showcase their products through livestream events and unique dishes.
2. Entertainment - Livestream events and eatertainment platforms offer the entertainment industry a new avenue to create immersive experiences and engage with fans.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers can leverage the trend of livestream events and chocolate-focused dishes to create disruptive campaigns that capture the attention of their target audience.