Countless people will be purchasing chocolate-dipped strawberries for Valentine's Day and Edible Arrangements is offering a fiery twist on this classic treat with its Love on Fire Box this year. In the box, there are six chocolate-covered strawberries that have been sprinkled with ghost pepper flakes, putting a spicy twist on an otherwise sweet pairing of fruit and chocolate.
The limited-edition gift will soon become available ahead of Valentine's Day, offering heat from ghost peppers that are 100 times hotter than jalapeno peppers. For those who want something spicy but with less intensity, Edible Arrangements is also offering the Burning Love Bouquet with semisweet-dipped strawberries with chipotle chili flakes, plus grapes and pineapple hearts.
Image Credit: Edible Arrangements
Edible Arrangements' Love on Fire Box Features Ghost Pepper
1. Spicy Desserts - Exploring the trend of adding spicy elements to traditionally sweet desserts for a unique flavor experience.
2. Limited-edition Gifts - The rise of limited-edition gift options that offer unique twists to traditional products, catering to consumers seeking novelty and exclusivity.
3. Heat-infused Flavor Pairings - The trend of combining spicy and sweet flavors for a bold and unexpected taste sensation, creating new market opportunities for innovative product development.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to explore innovative ways of infusing heat elements into traditional sweet treats, catering to adventurous palates.
2. Gift and Gourmet - Opportunity for gift and gourmet companies to capitalize on the growing demand for limited-edition, unique gift options that provide a memorable and personalized experience.
3. Flavor and Ingredient Suppliers - Opportunity for flavor and ingredient suppliers to develop and market new chili-infused products, meeting the demand for creating bold and unconventional flavor profiles.