Russel Stover recently added to its assortment of candies, chocolates and confections with a trio of Summer Dream products, which take the form of chocolate-covered marshmallows.
The new indulgences have been launched in Pina Colada, Banana Split and Peanut Butter Fluff flavors, all of which have an outer casing of milk chocolate. These fruit- and nut-flavored summer treats are individually wrapped and come in one-ounce sizes.
While marshmallows have remained a favorite campfire snack for years, it has only been lately that the light and fluffy soft treats have become popular as decadent, gourmet indulgences. As these new marshmallow snacks are small in size, they make the perfect permissible indulgences, especially when one is craving something more in line with the food creations that inspired each flavor.
Russel Stover Launched Summer Dream Chocolate-Covered Marshmallows
1. Chocolate-covered Marshmallow Trend - Chocolate-covered marshmallow confections are becoming more popular as permissible indulgences.
2. Gourmet Marshmallow Trend - Marshmallows are being elevated from a simple campfire snack to a gourmet indulgence.
3. Flavored Marshmallow Trend - Flavored marshmallows are gaining popularity as a new twist on a classic treat.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can capitalize on the growing trend of chocolate-covered, gourmet marshmallows.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can create new products and flavors to cater to the growing demand for gourmet marshmallows.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can market and sell these new flavored, chocolate-covered marshmallow products as permissible indulgences for consumers.