I love bacon and I love chocolate, so I will most definitely love Chocolate Covered Bacon. Although Trend Hunter Amanda Chang wrote about a similar DIY dish, this treat is as easy as pushing a button.
Made by the Marini family, Chocolate Covered Bacon is available in both milk and dark chocolate and priced at only $9 for half a pound on their online store. The company also offers chocolate-covered bacon mixed in with maple syrup ice cream. If you're ever in Santa Cruz, make sure to stop by their shop for a taste.
Chocolate Covered Bacon Satisfies All Your Cravings
1. Bacon-infused Desserts - Creating sweet treats infused with the flavors of bacon presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the dessert industry.
2. Gourmet Snack Combos - Developing unique combinations of savory and sweet snacks can disrupt the traditional snack market by offering new and exciting flavor experiences.
3. Artisanal Chocolate Products - Exploring the creation of artisanal chocolate products, such as chocolate-covered bacon, can disrupt the chocolate industry and appeal to niche markets.
1. Food and Beverage Manufacturing - Entrepreneurs can capitalize on the increasing demand for unique snacks by investing in the production of bacon-infused desserts and gourmet snack combos.
2. Dessert and Confectionery Retail - Retailers can expand their offerings by featuring artisanal chocolate products like chocolate-covered bacon, attracting customers looking for unique and indulgent treats.
3. Food Tourism - Food tourism operators can include visits to chocolate makers like the Marini family's shop in Santa Cruz, providing tourists with a taste of unique and local flavors.