Organic confections brand Green & Black’s unveiled its list of wine and chocolate pairings just in time for Valentine's Day 2020. The brand teamed up with wine expert, blogger and supertaster Angela Aiello (@superwinegirl) to create the pairings that are launched alongside an interactive quiz.
Decyphering one's chocolate-themed personality type -- The Romantic Mastermind, The Loving Craftsman, The Tender Idealist or The Passionate Provider -- the quiz breaks down a variety of fun characteristics and unveils the right Green & Black's chocolate bar for each result.
Retailing for $4.49 per bar, Green & Black's bars come in a variety of tasty flavors like Green & Black’s Organic White, "a milk chocolate made from fragrant Madagascan Vanilla and pressed to perfection for a wonderfully creamy and smooth texture," and Green & Black’s Organic Toffee, "a premium dark chocolate with wonderful distinctions of crunchy Yorkshire toffee pieces for a sweet bitter taste."
Some of the featured wine and chocolate pairings revealed by the brand and Angela Aiello include the choice of Green & Black’s Organic White Chocolate and Rosehall Run Defiant Pinot Noir VQA from Ontario’s Rosehall Run Vineyard along with the choice of Green & Black’s Organic Sea Salt and Thirty Bench Riesling from Beamsville Bench in Niagara.
Image Credit: Green & Black’s
Green & Black’s Valentine's Day Pairings are Launched with a Quiz
1. Personalized Chocolate Pairings - Opportunity to disrupt the chocolate industry by offering personalized pairings with wine or other beverages based on individual taste preferences or personality types.
2. Interactive Brand Experience - Opportunity to create an interactive experience for customers that engages them with the brand while offering them personalized recommendations and pairing suggestions.
3. Marketing Through Collaborations - Opportunity for more brands to collaborate with experts in related industries to create unique and innovative products and experiences for their customers.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can use personalized pairing experiences to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
2. Wine Industry - The wine industry can collaborate with chocolate brands to offer innovative products like personalized pairing experiences that appeal to a wider audience.
3. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and restaurants can use personalized pairing experiences to create unique and memorable customer experiences and increase customer satisfaction.