An upcoming collection for imPRESS press-on manicures is inspired and designed by two-time Dancing with the Stars winner Cheryl Burke. The line includes festive colors for the holidays, with elaborate add-on nail designs including rhinestones, vibrant geometric shapes and fun, free-flowing prints. As intended, the collection is glitz and glam; just like the lavish costumes Cheryl has worn on stage for Dancing with the Stars.
The holiday collection consists of four festive nail colors: deep red, neon pink, forest green and black. Each package encompasses the energy of the dance culture, while also infuses a pinch of Cheryl's personal style. Each package contains different colors and nail designs, but all four products in the line have one thing in common -- they are elaborate and will let you channel your inner dancer!
Cheryl Burke's imPRESS Collection is Inspired by Her Dance Costumes
1. Dancer-inspired Nail Art - The rise of celebrity-inspired and themed nail art collections, encouraging expression of individual personalities through customizable nail designs.
2. Festive Colors and Elaborate Add-on Nail Designs - The growing trend of holiday-themed and extensible nail art, creating more opportunities for brands to expand their merchandise offerings beyond traditional nail polish.
3. Glitz and Glam in Nail Art - The popularity of shimmery and attention-grabbing nail designs, leading to opportunities for creating glitzy and glamorous nail art products for special occasions.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can capitalize on the growing trend of celebrity-inspired and themed nail art, offering more personalized and diversified products to customers.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can collaborate with nail art brands to create cohesive looks and expand their product lines by offering matching nail designs.
3. Arts and Crafts - The arts and crafts industry can benefit from the growing trend of elaborate and extensible nail art, by offering more DIY nail art supplies and tutorials to customers.