Nike unveiled the newest addition to its University Series for 2022, the Chenille Swoosh University colorway. This sneaker features a design inspired by college varsity jackets in both color and material. The sneaker features a leather body with a white upper, a red toe vamp, and a green strap on the ankle. The eyelets are enclosed by a stitched yellow leather fabric to create a colorful varsity jacket-like look.
The Nike Swoosh logo appears on the upper in a fuzzy red fabric, as well as on the tongue in a plain orange color. The Nike Dunk High Chenille Swoosh University colorway will be available on Nike's online store, as well as participating third party retailers, at an MSRP of $120 USD.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Unveiled the University Colorway for its Dunk High Silhouette
1. Varsity-inspired Sneakers - Companies can incorporate the design elements of varsity jackets into their sneaker designs, creating a new category of retro-style footwear.
2. University Colorway Sneakers - Companies can produce shoes in school colors and market them to students and alumni, creating a new trend in school spirit merchandise.
3. Chenille Logo Sneakers - Companies can incorporate chenille fabric into their sneaker designs, providing a new way for customers to customize their footwear.
1. Athletic Footwear - Companies in the athletic footwear industry can develop new lines of varsity-inspired sneakers to compete in the growing retro-style market.
2. Collegiate Merchandise - Companies in the collegiate merchandise industry can expand their product offerings with university colorway sneakers, attracting a new customer demographic.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Companies in the textile manufacturing industry can expand their product lines to include chenille fabric, providing a new material for use in footwear and other industries.