With the demand for fried chicken still as hot as ever, Bojangles has been spotted testing a new friend chicken recipe along with new bone-in Cheesy Biscuits.
Bojangles' new fried chicken and Cheesy Biscuits have recently been spotted at select test locations in the Nashville, Tennessee area. The "New Recipe" fried chicken consists of bone-in Fried Chicken that's crispier and crunchier than the brand's original fried chicken. As for the Cheesy Biscuits, the dish consists of the brand's made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits blended with cheddar cheese and a secret spice mixture. The new Cheesy Biscuits are served with all dinner and combo meals in the select test markets. Bojangles' plain buttermilk biscuits are also available in these test markets.
Image Credit: Bojangles
Bojangles is Testing New Fried Chicken and Cheesy Biscuits
1. Fried Chicken Evolution - Opportunity for innovation in creating new and improved fried chicken recipes.
2. Gourmet Biscuit Enhancements - Potential to disrupt the biscuit market by introducing unique and flavorful variations.
3. Premium Fast Food Offerings - Disruptive opportunity to elevate the quality and taste of fast food through premium ingredients and dishes.
1. Fast Food - Disruption potential in the fast food industry by offering innovative and high-quality menu items.
2. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity for innovation in manufacturing processes to create more flavorful and unique food products.
3. Chain Restaurants - Disruptive opportunity for chain restaurants to differentiate themselves by introducing unique and gourmet menu items.