Charlotte Tilbury might be most well-known for her makeup looks and branded cosmetic products that she often mixes herself, and the beauty guru has recently added her secretive fragrance blend 'Scent of a Dream' to her collection. Up until now the scent has been an exclusive blend the artist would only mix up for personal clients, but now fans of the brand can enjoy the sweet and floral perfume.
The 'Scent of a Dream' is a cult favorite perfume known throughout the industry by Tilbury's friends and clients as a customary fragrance Tilbury would mix using floral notes to entice an emotional response from those near. The scent features specific notes that are inspired by emotional attraction that tap into the limbic system and the senses. The fragrance includes contrasting notes of lemon, peach, pepper and fire tree.
Charlotte Tilbury's 'Scent of a Dream' Is Inspired by Attraction
1. Personalized Fragrance Blends - Opportunities exist for companies to offer personalized fragrance blends to attract emotional responses from customers.
2. Emotionally-inspired Scents - Companies can tap into the limbic system and create scents inspired by emotional attraction to trigger responses and create loyal customers.
3. Contrasting Fragrance Notes - With contrasting notes of lemon, peach, pepper and firetree, blending unusual fragrance notes together can create unique and memorable scents.
1. Perfume and Fragrance Manufacturing - The perfume and fragrance industry can innovate by offering personalized blends and experimenting with contrasting fragrance notes.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can expand their product offerings by venturing into the fragrance industry with unique and customizable scents that complement their makeup products.
3. Retail - Retailers can offer customizable fragrance experiences to attract customers and create a unique shopping experience.