Chanel Le Coton consists of cloud-like cotton pads would be used to replace your everyday bulk bag of cotton balls and swabs.
Chanel Le Coton has three-layer pads made from carefully selected cotton flowers from Australia and Egypt. They are, of course, stamped with Chanel's interlocking C logo. One box of 100 pads costs $20 and will be available starting this month at Neiman Marcus, Chanel boutiques and Chanel.com.
Implications - Now that the economic downturn is over, consumers are eager to represent their feelings of euphoria. A new group of affluent young people are looking to express this sentiment in a myriad of ways. Companies can capitalize by offering them unique products that represent their social status.
Wipe Off Your Makeup Like Coco with Chanel Le Coton
1. Luxury Beauty Accessories - Opportunity to create unique and high-end beauty accessories for affluent consumers.
2. Premium Cotton Pads - Disruptive innovation opportunity to provide high-quality, luxurious cotton pads as an alternative to traditional cotton balls.
3. Designer Logo Stamped Products - Innovative chance to offer branded products that appeal to consumers wanting to express their social status.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty industry can create luxury cotton pads and other high-end beauty accessories.
2. Fashion and Design - Fashion brands can explore the creation of designer logo stamped products.
3. Luxury Retail - Luxury retailers can stock and market premium cotton pads to cater to affluent consumer demand.