GlassesUSA.com — the premium online eyewear retailer beloved for its accessible pricing — recently announced an exclusive partnership with Champion for a new eyewear capsule and the retailer will be the exclusive online reseller for the full Champion Eyewear Capsule collection.
The Champion Eyewear Capsule pays homage to "the nostalgic trend of the athleticwear brand, as well as from R&B, Jazz, architecture and art-deco," and features gemotric silhouetted coupled with 18kt golda accents and logo details. Notably, the series includes the luxe Hex model — the 2020 Design Excellence Awards finalist of the Accessories Council. The hexagon-shaped eyewear is plated in 18kt gold and retails at $500.
The entire vintage-inspired Champion Eyewear Capsule is available to purchase online, exclusively through GlassesUSA.com with prices starting at $154 USD.
Image Credit: GlassesUSA.com, Champion
The Champion Eyewear Capsule launched at GlassesUSA.com
1. Nostalgic Activewear-inspired Glasses - Opportunity for eyewear retailers to collaborate with popular athleticwear brands and create nostalgic and trendy eyewear collections.
2. Premium Online Eyewear Retailer - The rise of online eyewear retailers offering premium and affordable eyewear options to consumers, providing convenience and accessibility.
3. Vintage-inspired Eyewear - Increasing demand for vintage-inspired eyewear designs that combine nostalgia with modern elements, appealing to consumers looking for unique and stylish eyewear options.
1. Eyewear Retail - Eyewear retailers can leverage partnerships with popular brands to offer exclusive eyewear collections, tapping into the growing demand for nostalgic and fashion-forward designs.
2. Online Retail - The online eyewear retail industry continues to flourish as consumers increasingly opt for the convenience and affordability of purchasing eyewear online.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories industries can explore vintage-inspired eyewear collaborations to cater to consumers seeking unique and statement-making eyewear pieces.