These stunning couture creations fashioned from pieces of porcelain are the work of Chinese designer, Li Xiaofeng.
In an effort to contrast Western cultural icons with their Chinese counterparts, Xiaofeng creates these garments using shards of dynasty porcelain.
This gives a whole new meaning to the concept of deciding what to wear to a tea party.
Implications - The use of various ethnicities for inspiration will add instant exoticism to any piece. It's important to consider other cultural influences, especially in today's multicultural society. Thus, designers, ad agencies and companies alike are looking deeper into different ethnicities and cultures, taking note of the shift in cultures in today's consumer demographic.
Clothes Made of Porcelain
1. Ethnicity-inspired Fashion - Creating fashion pieces inspired by various ethnicities adds instant exoticism and appeal.
2. Multicultural Influences - Exploring different cultural influences is crucial in today's multicultural society.
3. Shifting Consumer Demographics - Recognizing the changing cultures in consumer demographics opens new opportunities for designers and companies.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can innovate by incorporating ethnic-inspired elements into their creations.
2. Advertising Agencies - Ad agencies can leverage multicultural influences to develop campaigns that resonate with diverse audiences.
3. Consumer Goods Companies - Consumer goods companies can tap into shifting consumer demographics by offering culturally diverse products.