How far can you throw your cell phone, or would you even want to throw it at all? Perhaps you may at the Cell-Phone Throwing Championship held in Minks, Belarus. Here at this auspicious event, hundreds of sports fans gather to watch this popular, televised event.
September 11th, 2010 marked the eighth edition of the Cell-Phone Throwing Championship, as contestants threw their mobiles into plastic buckets and received scores. Did they receive new phones? Hopefully!
Cell-Phone Throwing Championship Takes Anger Management to New Levels
1. Mobile Device Destruction - Opportunity to develop innovative mobile device protection solutions as people engage in extreme phone-throwing competitions.
2. Anger Management Wellness - Potential for disruptive technologies and services that help individuals manage their anger in unconventional and engaging ways.
3. Extreme Sports Entertainment - Growing trend in televised extreme sports events, opening up opportunities for new forms of entertainment and sponsorship deals.
1. Consumer Electronics - Demand for durable and resilient mobile devices increases, leading to potential market expansion for protective cases and impact-resistant materials.
2. Wellness and Mental Health - Innovative anger management techniques and technologies, such as virtual reality simulations, could disrupt the mental health industry.
3. Sports and Entertainment - Rise in extreme sports viewership and interest creates opportunities for sports networks, advertisers, and event organizers.