There is nothing better than a cup of coffee in the morning, except for a cup of coffee in one of these hilarious Celebrity Mugshot Mugs.
Law-breaking celebs like Al Pacino, Jane Fonda, Keanu Reeves, Hugh Grant, Sid Vicious and even Frank Sinatra adorn the front of these coffee mugs to make that morning cup of joe just a little more interesting.
Check out the Celebrity Mugshot Mugs in the gallery above!
Implications - Consumers enjoy products with clever or pun-related motifs because they provide consumers with a source of humor, which is an added incentive on top of the item's actual function. Corporations looking to entice consumers into buying their wares may consider adding an element of humor into their goods.
Famous Law-Breaking Faces Adorn These Hilarious Mugs
1. Clever Motif Products - Creating products with clever or pun-related motifs can provide consumers with a source of humor and added incentive to buy.
2. Celebrity-themed Merchandise - Offering merchandise featuring famous celebrities can attract consumers who enjoy pop culture references.
3. Humorous Housewares - Designing housewares with humorous elements can add a fun twist to everyday products and increase consumer appeal.
1. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the trend of clever motif products by stocking items that incorporate humor into their design.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore opportunities to license celebrity-themed merchandise to leverage the appeal of pop culture icons.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can explore the market for humorous housewares and develop products that add a playful touch to daily life.