These tricolor macarons from the 'Eat. Live. Travel. Write.' blog are a great way for Francophiles to celebrate Bastille Day. Made from simple ingredients and decorated with the colors of the French flag, these delicate cookies are the perfect way to celebrate the national unity of France.
To makes these delicious pastries, you will need ground almonds, powdered sugar, egg whites, granulated sugar and food coloring powder. Begin by combining the almond flour with the powdered sugar. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites consistently for several minutes. Add the food coloring power and the other dry ingredients to your egg whites by folding the mixture. Next, pipe the mixture onto a piece of parchment paper and bake until slightly firm. Once cool, fill the center of your macarons with ganache.
The end result is a delicate tricolor cookie that serves as a tasty way to celebrate Bastille Day.
These French Pastries are the Perfect Way to Celebrate Bastille Day
1. French-themed DIY Desserts - Opportunities for tech-based recipe sharing and personalized baking kits for Francophile foodies.
2. Sustainable Baking Ingredients - Opportunities for eco-friendly packaging, organically sourced ingredients and recyclable cooking utensils for DIY baking enthusiasts.
3. Virtual Cooking Workshops - Opportunities for virtual cooking lessons and how-to videos for pastry-making enthusiasts who want to learn from renowned guest chefs.
1. Food - Opportunities for food entrepreneurs, home bakers and pastry chefs to offer DIY baking kits and online classes.
2. E-commerce - Opportunities for e-commerce retailers to provide personalized baking toolkits curated by top pastry chefs.
3. Hospitality - Opportunities for hotels and restaurants to provide Bastille Day-themed treats in their menus and offer virtual cooking workshops as part of their experience packages.