The smartwatch is gaining popularity amongst consumers as users begin to see the inherent helpfulness that the device can offer, which is seeing new solutions like the Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20-WE come about.
Limited to just 15 units worldwide, the device comes with the Google Android Wear 2.0 operating system, and will work with both Android devices as well as Apple ones. The smartwatch is water resistant to 50 meters, has a high-resolution touchscreen, packs GPS technology, color maps up to 48 hours of battery life and military standard certification to make it suitable for rugged conditions.
The Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20-WE is also packed with a series of sensors that will track altitude, air pressure, direction (in the form of a compass) and more.
The Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20-WE is Limited to 15 Units
1. Limited-edition Smartwatches - Opportunity for luxury brands to create exclusive, highly coveted smartwatches with unique features.
2. Popularity of Smartwatches - Opportunity for tech companies to develop innovative smartwatches that offer helpful solutions to consumers.
3. Integration with Multiple Platforms - Opportunity for smartwatch manufacturers to create devices that work seamlessly with both Android and Apple devices.
1. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity for luxury brands to enter the smartwatch market and cater to high-end consumers.
2. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity for tech companies to improve and expand the capabilities of smartwatches.
3. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity for manufacturers to develop smartwatches with advanced sensors and features for various outdoor activities.