French brands Carven and Petit Bateau teamed up for a limited edition capsule collection.
Carven is a fashion house geared toward a preppy audience and has always been a company centered on uniforms. Petit Bateau is a brand that prides itself on comfort and quality materials. Combining both of these brands to form a capsule collection is a flawless fit.
The capsule collection is made up of gamine tops, shift dresses, polo shirts, onesies and detachable collars. All of the garments are sleek, structured, simple in design and uptight looking. The most surprising piece in the lot is an unusual detachable collar that can be worn under a shirt or on its own as a sort of statement necklace.
The Carven and Petit Bateau collection is a put together and classic representation of French sophistication.
Carven and Petit Bateau Pair Up for Chic Capsule Collection
1. Preppy Parisian Fashion - Opportunity to create collaborations between fashion houses that cater to preppy audiences for a classic and put-together look.
2. Capsule Collections - The rise of limited edition collections by brands to create exclusive and unique products for their audience.
3. Comfortable Chic - Blending comfort and quality materials with sleek and structured designs for a sophisticated yet comfortable style.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore collaborations between brands to create exclusive and unique capsule collections for their customers.
2. Retail - The retail industry can capitalize on the trend of limited edition products to attract customers and create a sense of exclusivity.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for the accessories industry to design statement pieces, such as detachable collars, that can be worn in versatile ways to enhance outfits.