The Carhartt Force Ripstop Work Shorts are a rugged summer workwear garment for tradespeople to incorporate into their wardrobe when looking to stay more comfortable on the job site.
The shorts are constructed to help combat against sweat and heat during the workday, and are crafted using 95% nylon and 5% Spandex stretch ripstop material. These materials create a total weight of just five-ounces and make use of Rugged Flex stretch technology to seamlessly move with the wearer, which is further enhanced with a gusseted crotch. The shorts also feature proprietary Fast-Dry technology to wick away sweat and moisture on long, hot days.
The Carhartt Force Ripstop Work Shorts come in three color options to choose from and have a series of pockets for stowing essentials.
The Carhartt Force Ripstop Work Shorts are Comfortable and Rugged
1. Sweat-wicking Workwear - There is an opportunity for fashion and clothing companies to innovate sweat-wicking workwear to increase comfort and productivity in the workplace.
2. Rugged Flexible Material - Innovation opportunities exist for manufacturers of workwear apparel to create materials that are both durable and flexible for added comfort and agility.
3. Fast-drying Technology - Developing new and improved fast-drying technologies and integrating them into workwear can be an area of disruptive innovation in the textile industry.
1. Workwear Apparel - Manufacturers of workwear should consider creating innovative, sweat-wicking garments that can enhance worker comfort and productivity.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers should explore the use of new and advanced materials for making workwear that are rugged, flexible, and lightweight.
3. Athleisure Brands - Companies that specialize in sportswear and athleisure can tap into the growing demand for work clothes that are both comfortable and functional, by designing and marketing specialized workwear products.