There isn't anything particularly stealthy about these Cardboard Video Cameras, even though they've been inspired by the devices that keep tabs on all of us in public and private spaces alike. Filez Doux makes surveillance cameras without any working electronic parts, rather copying the general look of different models to produce false CCTVs.
The point of these pieces is to be playful, bringing a touch of irony into the home and expressing a lightness around the idea of an object that's so consumed in controversy outside of one's own door. Each unique security camera is made of recycled corrugated paper and fabricated imaginatively without drawn plans. Whimsical and sometimes colorful elements are added to the Cardboard Video Cameras to give them a fun look that can animate any room.
These Cardboard Video Cameras Make a Playful Reference to Big Brother
1. Playful Surveillance - Using whimsical and colorful designs, this trend transforms traditional surveillance cameras into playful and lighthearted objects.
2. Eco-friendly Design - Creating surveillance cameras out of recycled corrugated paper showcases the growing trend of sustainable and environmentally friendly design.
3. Design as Expression - These Cardboard Video Cameras demonstrate a trend of using design to express irony and provoke thought around controversial topics.
1. Home Decor - The playful and unique designs of these Cardboard Video Cameras make them perfect for the home decor industry, providing consumers with a fun and quirky way to decorate their spaces.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The use of recycled materials in creating these surveillance cameras opens up opportunities for innovation in the eco-friendly products industry.
3. Art and Design - The whimsical and imaginative fabrication of these Cardboard Video Cameras positions them as potential art pieces, creating opportunities within the art and design industry.