Cardboard robots are nothing new, but cardboard robot toys that feature movable parts and such a high level of detail are. Pietro Viviani, owner of the Etsy store Cardboard Myth, is behind each of these eco bots. The toys differ noticeably from other robot toys in that they aren’t made of plastic, which makes them greener and ensures that they can be easily recycled.
Each of these cardboard robot toys are highly detailed and are made out of nothing but cardboard. Viviani has even made a replica of the ED-209 from the film Robocop, which should please movie geeks. Each cardboard robot toys sells for $33.68, so they cost a bit more than normal toys. That being said, each one is completely recyclable and also doubles as a piece of art.
These Cardboard Robot Toys Are Designed for Eco-Conscious Kids
1. Cardboard Toys - Creating intricate cardboard toys that are eco-friendly and highly detailed to offer an affordable yet crafty option for kids.
2. Sustainable Alternatives - Addressing environmental concerns by providing alternatives to traditional plastic toys encouraging recycling and waste reduction.
3. Artistic Toys - Designing toys that double as pieces of art to provide affordable artwork and functional objects for eco-conscious customers.
1. Toy Industry - Developing eco-friendly alternative toys with movable parts and intricate designs that can be recycled after use.
2. Sustainability Industry - Promoting eco-conscious innovation in production, packaging, and end-of-life cycle waste reduction techniques for both new and traditional toy companies.
3. Art Industry - Collaborating with toy designers to offer eco-friendly, highly detailed toys that double as collectible pieces of art and encourage sustainable practices.