Cardboard and glue, that's all it takes. English artist Chris Gilmour created a fascinating bunch of objects from daily life using this unusual but common material.
For his amazing sculptures he just uses glue. He doesn't use wires or wood or metal frames; literally JUST CARDBOARD! From a typewriter to a dentist chair, Chris has really pushed the creativity envelope and sent a very important message with his art.
Maybe he can find a solution for those ghastly plastic grocery bags.
Chris Gilmour's Eco Creations
1. Sustainable Art - The trend towards using eco-friendly materials to create art, allowing artists to make a statement about sustainability.
2. Cardboard Fashion - The trend towards using cardboard to create clothing, providing a sustainable alternative to traditional fashion materials.
3. Everyday Object Art - The trend towards using everyday objects to create art, blurring the line between creativity and functionality.
1. Art Supplies - Opportunity to create and provide eco-friendly art supplies, meeting the demand for sustainable art products.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity to incorporate cardboard and other eco-friendly materials into fashion design, creating sustainable clothing lines.
3. Home Decor - Opportunity to create unique, functional pieces of art using everyday objects, satisfying the customer's desire for both creativity and practicality in one product.