This 'Car Insurance' infographic shows the importance of properly seating children in moving automobiles to prevent serious injuries should an accident occur.
According to this chart, the number one cause of death of children between the ages of one and twelve is due to car crashes. The reason is that the child was either not wearing a seat-belt, or was seated in a booster seat incorrectly. It is also important to note that kids under the age of 13 should not be riding in the front passenger seat.
It is crucial that parents follow the appropriate guidelines for car safety depending on the child's age. Doing so can greatly decrease the number of deaths and injuries. A few simple steps can help save a life, as highlighted in this Car Insurance infographic.
The 'Car Insurance' Infographic Shows How to Prevent Injuries
1. Child Automobile Safety - There is a need to develop new and innovative ways to ensure child safety in automobiles.
2. Safety Information Design - Creating easy to read and understandable safety information design can minimize accidents and injuries.
3. Vehicle Safety Education - More education is needed to inform drivers of the importance of car safety for children.
1. Automobile - Car manufacturers can create innovative products and designs that prioritize child automobile safety.
2. Insurance - Insurance companies can develop targeted policies that encourage the use of appropriate child safety equipment.
3. Education - There is an opportunity to educate parents, teachers, and caregivers on child automobile safety.