Capsule.fm is a company based in Berlin that saw a real opportunity in the product presented in Spike Jone's film 'Her.' The film features a man who becomes involved with a piece of AI that comes with a full personality.
The product by Capsule.fm is called 'Miranda,' and she works as a personal alarm clock that reads the news in the morning. Instead of being jolted out of bed by an annoying blast of music each morning, Miranda aims to wake users up gently and help them out with their morning routine. Whether or not people will start to see this device as a real person is another matter, which is what happened in Jone's film. This piece of AI is just the beginning of more robotic devices entering people's lives.
'Miranda' by Capsule.fm Wakes Users up by Reading the News
1. Personalized Alarm Clocks - Opportunity for alarm clock manufacturers to create personalized AI alarm clocks that can cater to individual preferences and routines.
2. AI News Readers - Opportunity for companies to develop AI-powered devices that read the news to users, providing a convenient way to stay informed while starting the day.
3. Robotic Assistants - Opportunity for the development of more advanced robotic devices that can assist users with various tasks and become integrated into their daily lives.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics manufacturers to include AI technology in alarm clocks and other devices.
2. News and Media - Opportunity for media companies to collaborate with AI developers to offer news reading services through AI-powered devices.
3. Home Automation - Opportunity for companies in the home automation industry to create robotic assistants that can help users with their daily routines and tasks.