Channel your inner Red Riding Hood and keep yourself warm this winter with a big, woolly cape. Capes are a great way to keep you warm and have recently been appearing out on the streets. Mid or full-length capes have carry a bulky silhouette and you should keep things simple by sticking to a monochromatic palette. But for those who go short choose a patterned or bold colour to accentuate your look.
Implications - Revitalizing previous fashions is the easiest way for companies to create new and accepted products. Consumers are more likely to appreciate an image or design that they were already familiar with as a connection will already have been established.
Wrapped Up in Fashion
1. Revitalizing Previous Fashions - Companies can capitalize on consumer nostalgia by bringing back old fashion trends in a modernized way.
2. Big, Woolly Capes - The popularity of big, woolly capes presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to create stylish and cozy outerwear.
3. Monochromatic Palette - Using a monochromatic color scheme in fashion design can be a disruptive innovation opportunity to create sleek and sophisticated looks.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from embracing and revamping previous fashion trends to attract nostalgic consumers.
2. Outerwear Industry - The outerwear industry has an opportunity to meet the demand for big, woolly capes by offering innovative designs and materials.
3. Fashion Design Industry - The fashion design industry can explore the use of monochromatic palettes to create visually impactful and elegant collections.