The Canopy humidifier was created to be especially easy to clean and helpful for inhibiting the growth of mold, which is a problem with many humidifiers. Canopy's design includes sensors that stop the machine from turning off until all the water in the unit has evaporated. The humidifier also includes LED lights to kill off bacteria and other intuitive features like a color-changing filter that indicates when it should be replaced.
In the home, the humidifier is helpful for alleviating the symptoms of colds, flus and allergies. As well as focusing on the wellness benefits of the humidifier, Canopy also highlights the way its products play a part in skincare, as skin is kept and the skin barrier is protected.
Image Credit: Canopy
The Canopy Humidifier Prevents Mold Growth & Supports Skincare
1. Mold-inhibiting Humidifiers - Developing new humidifier designs with anti-microbial sensors and effective mold-inhibiting features to improve air quality and health conditions.
2. Smart Home Humidifiers - Integrating IoT and AI technologies to create humidifiers that are easy to use, customizable and able to provide remote control and monitoring for users.
3. Wellness-centered Humidifiers - Creating humidifiers that not only improve air quality but also integrate with other wellness practices such as aromatherapy, relaxation techniques and light healing therapy.
1. Home Appliances - Bringing innovation to the home appliances industry by developing efficient, user-friendly and health-oriented humidifiers.
2. Healthcare - Providing healthcare facilities with advanced humidifiers that can create a safer, more comfortable and hygienic environment for patients.
3. Beauty and Skincare - Exploring new opportunities for integrating humidifiers with skincare routines and enhancing the skin's natural barrier function.