In the war against plastic waste, Tesco is setting itself apart by introducing an eco-friendly canned water range as an alternative to plastic water bottles. As part of its commitment to cutting down on plastic waste, Tesco is stocking hundreds of stores with CanO Water. As well as appealing to consumers for environmental reasons, the cans of water also cater to busy consumers looking for convenience, as the unique cans boast resealable lids.
According to CanO Water co-founder Ariel Booker, "aluminum cans have the highest recycling rate of any product out there and a recycled can could be back on the shelf as another one in just 60 days."
While many environmentally minded consumers have been making the most of refillable bottles, reusable straws and other sustainable solutions to single-use plastic, major brands and retailers are now also making great efforts to better support a healthier planet.
Tesco's CanO Water Range Offers an Alternative to Plastic Bottles
1. Canned Water Alternatives - Offering eco-friendly canned water as an alternative to plastic bottles can disrupt the bottled water industry.
2. Aluminum Cans - Promoting the use of aluminum cans in packaging and reducing plastic waste can disrupt the packaging industry.
3. Sustainable Solutions - Providing sustainable solutions to single-use plastic can disrupt various consumer goods industries.
1. Bottled Water - Canned water alternatives can disrupt the bottled water industry.
2. Packaging - Reducing plastic waste and promoting the use of aluminum cans in packaging can disrupt the packaging industry.
3. Consumer Goods - Providing sustainable solutions to single-use plastic can disrupt various consumer goods industries.