Studio Blackthorns created a conceptual project for a probiotic soda brand using canned packaging and artificial intelligence to explore the future of packaging design. The fruity flavors from Kômô (Raspberry, Watermelon, Grapefruit, Mango and Lemon) are uniquely expressed with artificial patterns generated by the Crosshatch-Automata sketch from Kjetil Golid's code art website generated.space.
Four rules make up the pattern, each of which determines the behavior of a line in one direction. As a result, the packaging created with artificial intelligence gives each can a unique look yet the collection as a whole remains cohesive. The probiotic beverage packaging concept offers a look into how future packaging designs have the potential to be created based on a few parameters and simple elements like colors, lines and shapes.
Kômô Probiotic Drinks are Wrapped in Colorful Artificial Patterns
1. AI-created Packaging Design - The use of artificial intelligence in packaging design has the potential to revolutionize the industry, allowing for unique and dynamic designs that are cost-effective and efficient to produce.
2. Personalized Packaging - By using AI to create designs tailored to individual products, brands can create a deeper emotional connection with consumers, increasing loyalty and sales.
3. Sustainable Packaging - AI-generated packaging designs can help reduce waste and environmental impact by optimizing material use and reducing excess material usage in production.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can leverage AI-created packaging to enhance its product offerings, differentiate from competitors, and appeal to consumers seeking unique and visually striking packaging.
2. Packaging Industry - Innovations in AI-generated packaging design can drive efficiency and cost-effectiveness in the packaging industry, making production faster, more cost-effective, and more customizable.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can use AI-generated packaging designs to enhance the customer experience, offering personalized and visually compelling packaging that sets products apart, ultimately driving sales.