Consumers are now being introduced to a range of cannabis-infused edibles, most of which are made with well-known cannabinoids like THC and CBD, major constituents of the plant. Kiva Confections recently introduced its first-ever CBN-infused gummy in its Camino range. The Camino Midnight Blueberry product for sleep combines both THC and CBN—which is touted as an up-and-coming cannabinoid—plus other soothing ingredients like chamomile and lavender oils.
According to Kiva CEO and co-founder Scott Palmer, "CBN is a prevalent cannabinoid (similar to CBD) that has been linked with restful effects. We formulated a THC, CBN and terpene blend with functional ingredients added to offer our consumers our most calming product yet."
Image Credit: Kiva Confections
Kiva Confections' Cannabis-Infused Edibles Feature a Different Cannabinoid
1. Cbn-infused Products - Manufacturers are infusing CBN, a lesser-known cannabinoid, into products to provide a restful sleep experience for consumers.
2. Functional Cannabis Edibles - Companies are adding functional ingredients like chamomile and lavender to cannabis edibles to offer a unique value proposition to consumers.
3. Cannabinoid Blends - Manufacturers are formulating blends of different cannabinoids like THC, CBD, and CBN to provide consumers with a targeted and customized experience.
1. Cannabis Edibles - The cannabis edibles industry has an opportunity to leverage lesser-known cannabinoids like CBN and functional ingredients to target specific consumer needs.
2. Sleep Aid Industry - Companies in the sleep aid industry can explore the use of CBN-infused products, like Kiva's Camino Midnight Blueberry, to provide consumers with an alternative sleep solution.
3. Cannabis Manufacturing - Cannabis manufacturers have an opportunity to innovate and differentiate themselves by creating customized cannabinoid blends with unique functional ingredients.