Well they say one man's trash is another man's treasure as the "Can Man" demonstrates this admirably with his extreme recycled fashion. He simply views trash as the raw materials for his art. You have to see it to believe it so check out the video - I like the cork suit the best personally!
Implications - The wider adoption of environmentalism and eco-friendly practices such as recycling have caused a growth in artivists, or artists who use their creativity to make a social statement and raise awareness for a chosen cause. This artist creates musical suits from found objects to grab the attention of passersby and advocate for "green" practices.
1. Environmental Fashion - Creating wearable clothing and accessories out of recycled materials as a way to promote environmental sustainability.
2. Artivism - Using artistic expression as a tool for promoting social and environmental causes.
3. Found Object Art - Using discarded or found objects as raw materials for artistic expression to promote sustainability and creativity.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to tap into an environmentally-conscious and socially-minded market through the use of recycled materials and sustainable practices.
2. Art - Incorporating found objects into art can open up new avenues for artistic expression and promote sustainability.
3. Waste Management - Developing innovative ways to utilize and repurpose waste materials for artistic expression, environmental awareness, and social advocacy.