The Campaign Furniture Collection is an exciting from Ghurka, an American brand known for its bags and accessories. Expanding their products to the home, it is comprised of seven pieces that all reflect a militaristic aesthetic. It is specifically inspired by the Ghurka soldiers of the Himalayas, hence the name of the label. Hypebeast writes, "The designs originally caught the eye of founder Marley Hodgson in the early 1970s."
Elegant and masculine, the Campaign Furniture Collection is made out of solid oak, supple vegetable-tanned calfskin and solid brass hardware. Handcrafted in New York, it hopes to bring "timeless romance home," as written on its website. It is hard not to see these turn-of-the-century-inspired designs as anything but romantic. Unless, of course, a person imagines all of the gruesome orders a general may have issued from similar desks and chairs.
The Campaign Furniture Collection is Inspired by Himalayans
1. Militaristic Aesthetic - Opportunity to incorporate militaristic design elements into various industries, such as fashion, interior design, and graphic design.
2. Luxury Leather Furniture - Disruptive innovation potential in the luxury furniture industry by creating high-end leather furnishings with a strong military-inspired theme.
3. Handcrafted Oak Furniture - Opportunity to capitalize on the demand for handcrafted and premium-quality furniture made from oak, appealing to consumers seeking unique and durable pieces for their homes.
1. Fashion - Create militaristic-inspired clothing and accessories that cater to consumers looking for edgy and bold fashion statements.
2. Interior Design - Integrate militaristic design elements into home decor, offering a unique and bold aesthetic for consumers seeking distinctive styles.
3. Luxury Furniture - Develop luxury leather furniture collections with a militaristic theme to cater to affluent customers seeking both elegance and a strong visual impact.