Drinking spirits, wines or traditional beers during the week can sometimes result in a hangover the next day, which is something that the Camden Town Brewery Week Nite lager aims to help consumers avoid.
Described by the brewery as an "any day lager," the beer is dry-hopped and features a 3% ABV that is slightly lower than what consumers can expect from other mainstream alternatives. The beer is targeted at mid-week occasions like dinner with friends or family and is perfect for enjoying in place of traditional lagers thanks to its aforementioned lower ABV.
The Camden Town Brewery Week Nite lager was explained by Founder Jasper Cuppaidge who said, "Week Nite is alive – a great tasting beer in the lower-ABV category without compromising on great taste, so we’ve added this awesome new lager to our core beer range that can be enjoyed any day of the week. There’s so many small wins, big wins, things to celebrate and times to look forward to throughout the week, so why wait until the weekend? It’s everything I love from a great lager – crisp, hoppy and refreshing, but even with lower-ABV it’s still full of flavor."
The Camden Town Brewery Week Nite Lager Has a 3% ABV
1. Low-abv Beverages - Opportunities for creating lower alcohol content versions of popular drinks
2. Mid-week Socializing - Developing products and experiences specifically designed for mid-week occasions
3. Alternative Beer Flavors - Creating flavorful beer options with lower ABV to appeal to health-conscious consumers
1. Alcohol - Breweries and distilleries can create lower ABV versions of popular spirits and beer to appeal to health-conscious consumers
2. Food and Beverage - Creating food pairings or event experiences that cater to mid-week socializing over lower ABV drinks
3. Marketing and Advertising - Developing campaigns that promote the appeal and benefits of mid-week socializing with lower alcohol content to increase weeknight sales.