Callum Designs, a design studio founded by Ian Callum, continues to innovate outside of the automotive realm, this time by releasing an all-new whiskey dubbed the 'Callum 529 by Annandale.' The premium spirit is an upeated whiskey that has been aged in bourbon American Oak barrels, which serve to provide the expression with a sweet and creamy undertone.
Overall, the new whiskey delivers a particularly complex flavor profile that blends multiple flavors and aromas including toffee, cinnamon, salted caramel, and chocolate -- all sweet notes that are balanced by low tannins, which provide a subtle astringency.
What's more, the Callum 529 by Annandale comes in a striking bespoke ceramic blue bottle that features a subtle rippled texture and natural cork stopper.
Image Credit: Callum Designs
Callum Designs Unveils Its First Whiskey, the Callum 529 by Annandale
1. Design-driven Spirits - The trend of design studios creating branded spirits opens up opportunities for collaborative efforts in the food and beverage industry.
2. Bespoke Packaging - Custom-designed and visually appealing packaging can set a brand apart in crowded markets and provide a unique selling point for consumers.
3. Unconventional Flavor Profiles - Experimenting with unexpected flavors can attract a wider range of consumers and create a niche market for innovative products.
1. Alcohol - Alcohol manufacturers and distributors can benefit from partnering with design studios to create visually appealing packaging and expand their product lines with unique flavors.
2. Design - Design studios can leverage their creativity and expertise to venture into the food and beverage industry, offering their clients a new range of design-driven products.
3. Marketing and Branding - Marketing and branding agencies can assist alcohol manufacturers in establishing unique and visually appealing brands that resonate with consumers and differentiate from competitors.