The most common type of room divider is the sort that rests firmly erect on the floor -- a variety that is unlike the Caino Design MePas partitions in so many ways. All freestanding space separators tend to have substantial weight to them, allowing them to remain self-supporting and sturdy of frame and footing.
Unfortunately, such a look tends to clutter open-plan rooms and even use up the precious inches of a small apartment's area. But the exquisitely thin MePas metal panels maintain an ethereal lightness that decorates and delights even the most space-starved of rooms.
The delicate curtain-like screens appear to have been made of intricately patterned cut paper, when in fact they are of fine stainless steel sheets. Caino Design MePas dividers are available in elaborately ornamented models which mimic doilies, textiles and more modern motifs.
The Caino Design MePas Dividers Dangle Elegantly to Define Space
1. Lightweight Room Dividers - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional heavy and space-consuming room divider market with lightweight and decorative options.
2. Intricately Designed Metal Screens - Innovation potential to create durable and intricate metal screens that look like cut paper.
3. Modular Space Separators - Potential to disrupt the market for permanent room dividers with modular options that can be easily moved and rearranged.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity to create a new line of decorative space dividers that complement modern interior design trends.
2. Architecture - Potential to integrate lightweight and versatile modular space separators into building design for flexible use of interior spaces.
3. Art and Metalworking - Innovation potential to combine artistic designs with metalworking to create intricate and visually appealing metal room dividers.