Antwerp-based BuzziSpace is perhaps best known as clever problem solvers for noise reduction in offices, but designers at the brand recently turned their attention to the outdoors with the BuzziNordic ST900 series. Developed by Stäffan Thomasen, the BuzziNordic ST900 Series brings an elevated sense of elegance to the outdoors, without sacrificing durability or comfort. The collection is limited to just three expressions, with each piece taking on a vintage-inspired appearance.
Included in the BuzziNordic ST900 Series are a single armchair, a matching ottoman, and a daybed. Each of the pieces come outfitted with upholstered cushions, made of outdoor weather-proof fabrics. The pieces are meant to exude a Scandinavian-inspired feel and are constructed of Cumaru hardwood with a light finish.
The BuzziNordic ST900 Series Features Minimalist Designs
1. Minimalist Outdoor Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and sustainable materials for minimalist outdoor furniture designs.
2. Scandinavian-inspired Outdoor Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create customizable and modular outdoor furniture options with a Scandinavian design aesthetic.
3. Outdoor Weather-proof Fabrics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Research and develop advanced outdoor fabrics that are durable, weather-proof, and comfortable.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sustainable and eco-friendly materials into the production of outdoor furniture.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in new technologies and materials to produce weather-proof and high-performance outdoor fabrics.
3. Outdoor Living Retailers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Curate an extensive collection of Scandinavian-inspired outdoor designs and furniture to cater to the demand of eco-conscious consumers.