Usually when you think of a sock as being dressy, you don't think of button-up socks with their own collar, but this is exactly what Japan's Erimaki Sox provides. The Shirt-like socks come in all sorts of colors, prints and patterns for both men and women and they bring a whole new meaning to formal footwear. The basic white socks look just like a white dress shirt and to complete the look, Erimaki Sox even sells anklets with bowties on them to really dress up shoes and socks.
Unlike a slouchy pair of socks, the shirt collar socks seem to stay up quite well and remain quite crisp looking. These unusual styles are priced at about $30 each, which is pricey, but no one else is likely to have anything similar to these crazy socks.
These Button Up Socks by Erimaki Sox Look Like Little Collared Shirts
1. Button-up Socks - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sock industry by offering unique, formal-looking socks with collar and button details.
2. Formal Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the shoe industry by creating shoe designs that complement the shirt-like socks, providing a complete formal look.
3. Novelty Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessory industry by designing complementary accessories like anklets with bowties, adding a touch of novelty to the overall apparel ensemble.
1. Sock Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by offering unconventional sock designs and introducing a new category of dressy and formal socks to the market.
2. Shoe Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating shoe designs that embrace the unique style of dress shirt socks, providing a cohesive fashion statement.
3. Accessory Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by developing unique and playful accessories that complement the formal look of dress shirt socks, catering to consumers seeking novelty fashion items.