Laura Roy Art recently unveiled a series of sophisticated small calendars that double as business cards. Each card was handpainted by the artist herself and, on the back of each card, is a whiskey-based cocktail recipe perfect for the time of year.
The stunning illustrations are printed on high quality textured watercolor paper. Moreover, each calendar is delivered in a plastic sleeve – perfect for gift giving. Included with the purchase is a wooden stand made from unfinished oak that is perfectly sized to fit the small calendars. However, since both the stands are cards are all handmade, they may vary from the photo and have minor irregularities.
Fans can purchase the Laura Roy Arts min calendars online from Etsy.
Image Credit: Laura Roy Art
These Elevated 2021 Calendars Doubles as Business Cards
1. Handmade Business Cards - The trend for handmade business cards merged with art and multipurpose designs offers opportunities for artists and entrepreneurs.
2. Art-inspired Stationery - The trend for art-inspired stationery creates opportunities for artists, designers, and illustrators to showcase their work through functional and practical products.
3. Dual-purpose Calendars - The trend for dual-purpose calendars presents opportunities for artists and designers to create innovative and practical products that add value to the user.
1. Art and Design - In the art and design industry, artists and designers can take advantage of the trend for multipurpose products and functional art to create innovative products that serve practical purposes and add value to the user.
2. Stationery and Gifts - The stationery and gifts industry can capitalize on the trend for art-inspired and multipurpose products to offer consumers functional and trendy products that combine aesthetics and utility.
3. Beverage and Alcohol - The beverage and alcohol industry can leverage the trend for diverse recipes and creative cocktails personalized to different occasions to create unique marketing campaigns and attract niche customers.