Absolutely adorable, the Burberry Childrenswear AW12 campaign is inspired by the quintessential London weather, for which this brand has deigned to shelter people from in as stylish a manner as possible. Turning their attention to kids, the fashion label has not at all compromised its pension for sophisticated designs. Instead, the designers have simply made them more relatable for children in size, fit and overall youthful appeal.
Shot in a misty studio complete with fake rain, the Burberry Childrenswear AW12 campaign showcases pieces that have been inspired by the mainline collection. Complete with rain boots and umbrellas, the child models are seen dancing and jumping around amid the large raindrops and puddles. All fun and games, they still look elegant and dapper.
The Burberry Childrenswear AW12 Campaign is Absolutely Adorable
1. Kidswear Campaigns - Brands can create more fun and relatable campaigns for kids that align with the overall brand image and aesthetic.
2. Youthful Appeal - Fashion labels can focus on creating pieces that are sophisticated without compromising youthful appeal in size, fit, and design.
3. Weather-inspired Designs - Fashion brands can take inspiration from weather and create designs that are inspired by the elements and weather patterns.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can explore opportunities to design children's clothing that is just as elegant and dapper as their mainline collection.
2. Advertising Industry - Agencies can create more engaging and relatable campaigns for kids featuring playful and fun elements.
3. Children's Apparel Industry - Children's clothing brands can create sophisticated and stylish designs that align with overall brand image and appeal to younger demographics.