Car lovers around the world will surely feel a little faint and woozy after laying their eyes on the Bugatti Grand Prix Desk. That is because they will be feeling symptoms of what experts have labeled "falling in love," which only happens genuinely on rare occasions.
Designed by Luzzo Bespoke, the Bugatti Grand Prix Desk is definitely a luxury piece of furniture, affordable to only the rich and those so head-over-heels they'll pay any price for it. At £150,000 (approximately $243,425), one better be very head-over-heels in love.
Of course, the fact that the Bugatti Grand Prix Desk boasts a retractable computer monitor may be the deciding factor. That is if the French racing blue lacquer, chrome gears and quality leather detailing don't entirely do it for you.
The Bugatti Grand Prix Desk Boasts a Retractable Apple Computer
1. Luxury Car-inspired Furniture - Designing furniture inspired by luxury cars can appeal to wealthy customers looking for unique pieces of decor.
2. Integrating Technology Into Furniture - Adding retractable computer monitors to furniture can provide a practical solution for home office spaces while also appealing to tech-savvy consumers.
3. High-end Customized Furniture - Creating bespoke luxury furniture pieces allows companies to cater to specific customer tastes and preferences, creating a niche market.
1. Furniture - Creating unique luxury furniture pieces can provide an opportunity for furniture makers to offer high-end products and differentiate themselves.
2. Automotive - Partnering with luxury car brands or using car components/materials can provide an opportunity for automotive companies to expand into the furniture market.
3. Technology - Integrating technology into furniture creates opportunities for tech companies to expand their product offerings beyond traditional tech devices.