The Bugatti Pool Table is a luxe, limited-edition fixture that was designed and engineered in partnership with Spain-based IXO as a product for discerning consumers seeking out opulent items for their home or vessel.
The pool table is constructed with machined aluminum, titanium and carbon fiber to ensure the utmost attention to lightweight rigidity and can be equipped with a servo-driven system that makes use of a gyroscopic sensor. This will enable the pool table to accommodate for movement when on a yacht and allow for playing no matter what the conditions.
The Bugatti Pool Table is limited to just 30 examples and finished with stainless steel ball pockets lined with leather. The pool table is priced at $300,000.
The Bugatti Pool Table is Priced at $300,000
1. Luxury Gaming - Opulent pool tables and other luxurious gaming products are being created for wealthy consumers seeking high-end and unique lifestyle products.
2. High-end Partnerships - Companies are forming partnerships with luxury brands to create high-end products that cater to the wealthy.
3. Marine-specific Products - Specialized products built for use on yachts, boats, and other watercraft are being designed to cater to those with a taste for the exclusive.
1. Luxury Goods - As demand for high-end products increases, the luxury goods industry is experiencing a surge in popularity, and may be poised for further expansion.
2. Gaming and Entertainment - The gaming and entertainment industry has shifted towards the creation of ultra-luxury products targeting a niche market of wealthy consumers.
3. Marine Industry - The marine industry is seeing an increase in demand for products that cater to the affluent boating and yachting community, creating opportunities for new and innovative products.